Thursday, August 8, 2024

Scott, Why don't you show prices on your website?


FastForwardResults.com

Five reasons why I don’t show pricing on my copywriting site FastForwardResults.com:

  1. Price is not the driving factor in the decision to access my services.

  2. What a client has in mind when they approach me is typically not what they actually need or what they end up contracting for.

  3. I don’t do the exact same thing for every client, so I need to scope the work for every engagement.

  4. The work I do for clients is value-based, not task-based.

  5. The value of my services varies based on each specific client and their needs.


In other words, before I can price my services, I need to understand the client's situation, what they to need address that situation, and what it is worth (for them and for me) to properly respond to that need.



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Copywriting Mistakes That’ll Kill Conversions

  In marketing, where every word matters, copywriting can make or break a campaign. It's the art of persuasion, the skill of storytellin...