Is there someone you buy unusual gifts for?
I just stumbled across Weird Christmas gifts ... an Amazon category where you can find things like:
- A calendar featuring photos of pooping dogs
- A 40-inch long pillow that looks like a baguette
- And just for us writers, an I before E mug
I’m guessing this is a go to source for people who want to get something for the jokester in the family or to liven up an office “Secret Santa.”
Whatever your reason, it’s reassuring to know that you have easy access to (and in many cases free shipping for):
- Lobster claw gloves
- A blanket that looks like pepperoni pizza
- A cat statuette that poops pink cotton candy
- A squirrel in underpants glass ornament
The algorithm ain’t perfect … there are many “normal”
products like a leather notebook/journal, a tea sampler, and women’s snow boots …
but … if you’re looking for dehydrated water (just add water) you’ll find it
And if you’re looking for a gift for someone like me, you can’t go wrong with the 15th anniversary edition motion-activated Big Mouth Billy Bass.