Friday, September 17, 2021

What's it Gonna Be: Ballet or Face-Knife?

Every business has their own voice: style, tone, vocabulary, rhythm, sense of humor, etc. As a copy or content writer, one of your primary jobs is to consistently maintain that voice in all written materials.

One of my favorite ways to slam home the point that all businesses have their own voice comes from The CryptoNaturalist podcast:


Hummingbird: I shall sip nectar from this flower in a silent ballet.

Ballet or Face-Knife - writing with style & tone

Woodpecker: I'mma stab the bugs outa this tree with my face-knife!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Oreo Envy

When we would travel to visit my grandparents, my sister and I would ride in the back seat and my mom would pass us and Oreo cookie the mom...