Friday, August 20, 2021

I'm Not Old. I'm Vintage.

This product hits me where I live.


It's a leather iPad case that looks like a vintage book.

Even the zipper tabs look like an old-fashioned bookmark.

I like the juxtaposition of old and new.


It sorta reminds me of me.

My exterior is well worn. Vintage, if you will. 

But, I didn't stop learning and growing when I hit the ripe, old age of 40 when many in marketing and advertising are put out to pasture.

So my interior is loaded with all the modern technology. And it's been polished to a rich finish by years of experience. 


This case is called the BookBook and you can get it from TwelveSouth for $69.99.

I'm not affiliated with the company or the product. I just liked it, appreciated it, and wanted to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Oreo Envy

When we would travel to visit my grandparents, my sister and I would ride in the back seat and my mom would pass us and Oreo cookie the mom...