Monday, July 27, 2026

Schedule your hardest work when your brain is strongest.

 


My most productive writing times are 7am to 11am and 4pm to 6pm.

Those times have changed over the years, but I’ve consistently enjoyed about 6 highly productive hours a day. Sure, I’ve had to grind out work outside those hours. I’m a pro and can get the job done well any time, anywhere … just maybe not in peak efficiency.

So I try to schedule my most important, highest priority work into that time frame I know I’m at my best. And recharge during “off” hours.

How ‘bout you? Have you figured out where your productivity “sweet spot” is?


________________________


The story behind "Crank It Up To 11"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Schedule your hardest work when your brain is strongest.

  My most productive writing times are 7am to 11am and 4pm to 6pm. Those times have changed over the years, but I’ve consistently enjoye...