Saturday, September 28, 2024

A meaningless number in search of validation

 

Scott Frothingham's 275th Blog Post


This is my 275th blog post.

What benefit does that have to me? Or anybody else for that matter.

Not much. 


But, wait minute ... properly positioned this vanity number might actually mean something..


It demonstrates that

I'm an active writer.

I'm an active thinker.

I'm an active observer.

I know how to show up on a consistent basis.

And that I'm serious about all of the above. Proving it 275 times.


So maybe the number isn't totally without value.


275. Yay me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A meaningless number in search of validation

  This is my 275th blog post. What benefit does that have to me? Or anybody else for that matter. Not much.  But, wait minute ... properly ...