Thursday, February 29, 2024

Things Real People Don't Say About Branding


Marketers can lose the ability to react to branding in the same way that "normal" people do ... and sometimes our insider way of viewing and evaluating copy and design takes us too far away from communicating effectively with those we want to influence and persuade.














     


 


______________________________


Give Credit Where Credit is Due: Before you celebrate me for these, know that I stole borrowed them for your amusement from Tumbler where a number of folks (who I assume are on the advertising/marketing hamster wheel) submitted them. They are individually credited there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Oreo Envy

When we would travel to visit my grandparents, my sister and I would ride in the back seat and my mom would pass us and Oreo cookie the mom...