Monday, October 25, 2021

Exhausted & Pissed Off

Rough week.
Scott Frothingham - Exhausted & Pissed Off

Exhausted by too many short deadline projects.

Pissed off by the recent loss of my ability to say, “No.”


But it all turned around in an instant.

Eddie Shleyner asked to interview me for a Very Good Copy Micro-Interview.


The same platform that has interviews with Ann Handley. Dave Harland. Drayton Bird.


And now, Scott Frothingham.

Holy Crap!


Slapped the fatigue and foul mood right outa me.


Here's where I should add a insightful observation about staying positive ... or at least an "after" photo in which I'm no longer grumpy. But I'm not going to. Too busy doing my happy dance.


Here's the interview: https://www.verygoodcopy.com/microinterviews-3-1/scott-frothingham 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Oreo Envy

When we would travel to visit my grandparents, my sister and I would ride in the back seat and my mom would pass us and Oreo cookie the mom...