Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Did You Get an Invite?

Many, many years ago, a boss told me that I'd know I was providing the right level of service to a client if they considered me a part of their company and, more importantly, part of the reason for their success.

"I think I've hit that level with a number of my clients," I responded.

"Maybe," he said. "The only way to know that for sure, kid, is if they invite you to their Christmas party."

Well, one of my good clients isn't having a holiday party this year ... but I think I passed the test anyway ... 'cause this arrived from them to celebrate the season.


So, I raise a glass to writers and their clients everywhere and
wish you all a 2021 that is filled with everything that 2020 wasn't.

Sláinte 


No comments:

Post a Comment

12 Essentials in Every Successful Copywriter’s Toolbox

  Copywriting is the art of persuasion, the science of engagement, and the magic of compelling storytelling rolled into one. To succeed as a...